CHAN BROTHERS TRAVEL
Join YES 933 DJ Cruz Teng on this 7-day exploration of Taiwan specially arranged by Chan Brothers Travel!
YOUTH – TIME ARRANGEMENT WORTH SGD400
- One way ferry to Cijin Island
- Experience an exhilarating Go-Kart
- Have fun at E-Da Theme Park and stay at E-Da Skylark Hotel
- Special "Sleep Over" experience at the National Museum of Marine Biology and Aquarium
- Experience the thrilling bullet train ride from Kaohsiung to Taipei
- Explore Shifen Old Street, Pingxi Old Street and Jingtong Railway Station with Pingxi Railway One Day Pass
- One day pass valid for unlimited Taipei Metro rides
- Cingjing Weng-Yao Chicken Specialty Meal Lunch
- Beer Duck Lunch
- Chien-yen Shabu-Shabu Steamboat Dinner
- Seafood Lunch
- Dinner and Supper at National Museum of Marine Biology and Aquarium
- Taiwanese Creative Lunch at Vampire Restaurant
Plus! Your lifestyle haven. Discover, shop & be rewarded.
Explore the hippie places in Your neighbourhood, get tips and tricks for your everyday life, redeem your favourite rewards and shop till you drop with over 100 exciting brands while earning LinkPoints! Live on the Plus! side of life at www.plus.com.sg
EVA Air HELLO KITTY JET now in Singapore
Take flying to a new level on your next vacation. Fly on EVA Air Hello Kitty Jet, an experience that isn’t just all about selfie shots against the eye-catching Hello Kitty exterior livery. With more than 100 Hello Kitty items on board, the EVA Air Hello Kitty Jet promises a full exciting experience from Hello Kitty in-flight entertainment, headrest, pillows, hot meals and even toiletries. EVA Air Shining Star Jet (BR216/BR215) now flies between Singapore and Taipei on Wednesday, Friday and Sunday to fulfill all Hello Kitty desires. To find out more and for bookings, visit EVAkitty.evaair.com!