1. Voting period is from 1 Sep 0000hrs to 30 Sep 2359hrs
2. Voting is for the Top Twenty Hits, Most Popular Duet and Most Popular Artiste in the following categories - Male/Female Artiste, Group, Band, Composing Artiste and New Artiste.
3. Each voter can vote once per day per category.
4. Each voter has 1 vote for the Most Popular categories and 10 votes for Top Twenty Hits.
General Terms & Conditions
1. MediaCorp reserves the right to disallow votes if it has reasonable grounds to suspect that votes have been cast fraudulently. Notwithstanding the foregoing, MediaCorp may amend, suspend, withdraw, cancel or re-set the vote for any reason at its sole discretion and at any time. MediaCorp’s decision in relation to all matters affecting the vote is final.
2. By using the services you hereby expressly agree and acknowledge: a. that all electronic communications made pursuant to your use of these services or these terms and conditions shall be given legal effect, validity and enforceability and shall have, between the parties thereto, comparable evidential value to that accorded to a signed written document;
b. that you are at least 18 years of age or that you have sought and obtained parental consent to use the services, and that you warrant that you have the capacity and power to agree to these terms and conditions to vote;
c. that you warrant that all information provided by you is true, correct and complete, and that you shall not assume a false identity or the identity of some other member when using the services or transmit libellous, harassing, vulgar or otherwise objectionable messages through the service; or post materials subject to copyright or other intellectual property rights claimed by any third party; or use the service for any unlawful or illegal activities (including spamming the other users by sending unsolicited e-mails).
d. that you will not interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the voting mechanism.
3. All content on the voting site, including without limitation all text, photographs, graphics, video and audio content, are the intellectual property of MediaCorp ("MediaCorp Intellectual Property") and protected by the relevant Singapore and international intellectual property laws. In respectof the MediaCorp Intellectual Property, nothing on the voting site or in these terms and conditions should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use all or any part of the MediaCorp Intellectual Property for any purpose whatsoever without the written permission of MediaCorp.
4. MediaCorp shall have the right, but not the obligation, to monitor the content on the voting site, and shall have the right to remove or delete any materials that MediaCorp, in its sole discretion, finds to be in violation of any applicable laws, codes, rules or regulations.
5. You acknowledge and agree that the voting site is available on an "as is where is" basis. MediaCorp does not warrant that the voting site will be uninterrupted or error-free. The voting site may, from time to time, be adversely affected by events outside MediaCorp's control. MediaCorp will make reasonable endeavors to ensure the uninterrupted and timely supply of the voting site and will take all reasonable steps to correct any error, omission or mistake, but will have no liability whatsoever for any error in, or delay in, or failure in transmission of the voting site howsoever caused (whether through the negligence of MediaCorp or otherwise) or any loss, damage, costs or expenses incurred by you directly or indirectly in connection with your use of the voting site.
6. MediaCorp will take appropriate precautions to protect your information. However, we cannot guarantee that our security measures will prevent third-party hackers from illegally obtaining this information. In addition, while certain data transmissions between your computer and the voting site may be conducted through secure servers we do not guarantee that information transmitted through the Internet is secure or that such transmissions will be free from delay, interruption, interception or error.
7. For the avoidance of doubt, the whole of MediaCorp's liability are set out herein and MediaCorp shall owe no other duty or liability to you. MediaCorp shall not be liable to you in any way for any loss of income, business or profits, or for any loss or damage that was not reasonably foreseeable at the time you entered into this Agreement. For the avoidance of doubt this includes direct, indirect and consequential loss. MediaCorp will not be liable to you if we cannot carry out our duties or provide the voting site because of something beyond our reasonable control. Other than the assurances provided herein, all warranties, representations, conditions or other terms either expressed or implied in relation to these terms and conditions are excluded and limited to the maximum extent permissible by law.
8. MediaCorp reserves the right to disclose information about you to applicable regulatory or government bodies where MediaCorp is required by law to disclose this information.
9. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless MediaCorp, its directors, officers, shareholders, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, and licensors, from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable legal fees, resulting from any violation of these terms and conditions and/or any other regulations or requirements of MediaCorp. We reserve the right to take over the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under these terms. In such event, you shall provide us with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by us.
10. From time to time MediaCorp may be required to amend and/or supplement these terms and conditions and reserves such right. By continuing to use the voting site you will be deemed to have accepted the amended and/or supplemented terms and conditions, which will be accessible from the voting site. MediaCorp reserves the right, without any liability on their part whatsoever, to cancel, modify or supersede any of the services at any time for any reason whatsoever.
11. If MediaCorp believes that there has been a breach of the letter or the spirit of these terms and conditions they reserve the right to immediately and without notice withdraw or bar you from participating in the voting exercise.
12. Any decisions made by MediaCorp in relation to the use of the voting mechanism and these terms and conditions shall be final and no correspondence, enquiries or appeals will be entertained.
13. These terms and conditions are governed by Singapore law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts